30-Minute Quinoa Bowl
This entry was posted on November 13, 2018.
Sit down to a quick, easy and nutrient-rich dish with this 30-minute Quinoa Bowl. This dish has everything from high fiber and protein, antioxidants as well as vitamins and minerals; and it’s even gluten-free and low GI. A complete superfood feast for anyone who is craving a warm, balanced homemade meal.
1 Tbsp Culinary Coconut Oil
1 small Onion, chopped
80g sliced Chicken
½ cup Nature’s Superfood Andean Grains Medley (Red, Black, White Quinoa with Amaranth seeds)
1 cup Water
¼ cup Broccoli, cut
¼ cup Carrots, cubed
2 Tbsp Nature’s Superfood Goji Berries
A pinch of salt
Garnish: chopped spring onion
1. Preheat rice cooker and add in coconut oil.
2. Sauté the onion and chicken for two minutes.
3. Add in the Andean grains and water into rice cooker. Cover it and let it cook.
4. After 15 minutes, add in broccoli, goji berries and a pinch of salt. Close the lid and continue
cooking for the next 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes, open the lid and give all the ingredients a good mix.
6. Garnish with spring onions to serve.